Illinois Home Insulation Contractors
There is an unfathomable amount of under insulated homes in your area the chances are, you live in one! Most city codes for 2009 demand an R-30 insulation factor on all new construction homes. This is for good reason. Simply put, our homes need to be more energy efficient!
There are countless benefits to having a properly insulated home. The ultimate benefit is that you get to keep more money in your pocket. With our blown-in AttiCat fiberglass insulation system by Owens Corning, you can save up to 20% on your energy bill!
Insulation Lake County
Due to the phenomenal savings, this system pays for itself! It is a quick and easy process in which we add a layer of blown insulation over the current insulation in your attic, raising your R value to whatever you choose (R-30 or greater recommended).
KMK Residential Restorations Inc. Roofing & Siding., has gone through extensive training and certification to offer this system to our valued customers.
Our Project Specialists Will:
- Provide a quick measurement of your attic space, determine the current insulation system in place, photograph and then assemble an estimate.
- Assess your current attic ventilation to determine if it is sufficient Answer your questions.
- Inform you as to why fiberglass insulation is superior to cellulose.
AttiCat Insulation Benefits:
- Save up to 20% on your energy bills.
- Quick and easy process leaving your home spotless.
- A great product and installation backed by two reputable names Owens Corning and KMK Residential Restorations Inc. Roofing & Siding.
- Fiberglass insulation system.